> rutwik (ऋत्विक)

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pehala Nasha...

Sunday morning.. time for Rangoli on DD [Yeh, I do watch DD, infact, Rangoli is one of the few program which I have been watching from my childhood till now]

Today, they aired my fav. song from Jo Jeeta.., Pehala Nasha. Then suddenly one though strike my mind… although the song talks about love, but is Aamir really in love during that part of the movie? ... I guess no. He is in his first Crush with his xcy gal from his college. And when he actually finds his true love, all those bubbly feeling are no more the main things, it’s the caring that you get from the other person which makes you really do things for your love, things which you would have never done otherwise...

Usually people are so much in love with the feeling of being in love that most of times they misapprehend their crush as their love, until they find real love.

So.. enjoy your crushes till you find your love… ;)

1 Comments:

  • You are right man,
    I still can't differentiate between crush and love. But I do like falling in love again and again.

    By Blogger Ajay Sonawane, at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home